Nacho & Friends | a dog's day out
For all the dogs that have had to deal with their human's 2020 drama, this event is for you. You deserve a dogs days out. We bet you've been itching (literally, and figuratively) to get out and stretch your legs on some new ground, breath in the deliciously sweet Hill Country air and meet a new friend or two; all while frolicking around 10+ wooded acres and visiting with local vendors offering everything from pet portraits to pet-icures.
Most importantly, and this is for the pet owners out there, imagine the fulfillment your Shmuckie Wookems will have for a job well done after they shepherd you through a beautiful afternoon of day drinking, eating delicious nachos from Mike's Q and listening to great live music from Austin based Josh Klaus and Hill Country based The Vanishing Bees.
Sounds amazing, right? You should come. Your dog deserves it, and it's for a good cause too! Proceeds from all tickets sold will go to support the efforts of Austin Pets Alive!
The Bullet Points:
- All Pet Rules and Covid-19 Policies MUST be adhered to. Purchasing a ticket means that you agree to uphold and follow all Pet Rules and Covid-19 Policies while attending this event, or you will be asked to leave the event
- Each Drinking Wine ticket includes Nacho's signature wine cocktail or a glass of rosé or red wine upon entry
- Each Not Drinking Wine ticket includes a choice of sparkling water or coke
- Wine, wine cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase from Vinovium
- Food will be available for purchase from Mike's Q - selling Nachos
- Local vendors selling various products and services
- Live music from Josh Klaus from 12 - 3pm
- Live Music from The Vanishing Bees 3 - 6pm
- BYO-B picnics, blankets, lawn chairs and water-bowls
- No outside wine, beer or liquor is permitted
- Inclement weather make-up day - March 28, 2021