YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS TO US
At Vinovium, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The following statement describes the information gathering and usage practices of Vinovium and our websites.
- Vinovium will not share, rent or sell your personal information to any non-affiliated organization or company without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal information under limited circumstances if we conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Vinovium, its customers or the public.
- When you register, place an order or provide your personal information to us for any other business purpose, we may collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. We may also request additional information. We use this information to process your requests and to communicate with you about your purchases. From time to time, we may use your name and contact information to notify you of changes to the web site, new releases, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. To prevent receiving this information via any medium, please send an email to email@example.com or a postcard with all the names, addresses and emails you’d like removed from our mailing list to Vinovium, 214 Edmonds Ave. J0hnson City, Texas 78636.
- All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access.
- Credit Card charges may show up as iUxta America Corporation (Vinovium Partners).
- Vinovium will track visits to the pages and links on our websites so we can make decisions about the design and usage of the website. While we may choose to share aggregate information on consumer behavior to third parties, none of these statistics contain personally identifying information.