Opera Uncorked - Valentine's Day Special Edition
Opera Uncorked is BACK! This event will feature an evening of opera and art song performed by regional singers announced as we get closer to each event. The first Opera Uncorked of 2020 is on Friday, February 14th; perfect for all you lovers out there.
This is going to be our first ever Opera Uncorked that's paired with a 5 course chef prepared menu by Mike Gomez and featuring wine pairings by Daniel Kelada. Join us for an incredible night of entertainment by Zachary Thomas Newman and Teresa Kaye Powell. The menu for this evening includes the following:
- Course 1 - Smoked butternut squash and orzo salad topped with fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano and basil
- Course 2 - Mesquite grilled scallops with sweet pea vinaigrette
- Course 3 - Peachwood smoked red snapper served with wild rice and lemon-garlic sauteed spinach
- Course 4 - Grilled Prime beef tenderloin medallions with roasted Brussels sprouts and house smoked creamy polenta
- Course 5 - Dark Chocolate cream pie with cherry compote
Guests who join us for dinner will get an exclusive invitation to attend a pre-event reception hosted by Sojourn Cellars - a premiere Napa Valley winery.