One of the things we take a lot of pride in is being able to showcase hard to find, or not easily accessible Texas wines that are being produced by some of the leading wine making talent in the state. Starting in August we'll be featuring a different winemaker and their wines each month. Come spend the afternoon with us sipping and networking with the winemakers we've become fond of over the years that are producing wines that are hard to come by, or simply not produced or are available within the Texas Hill Country or on 290 Hwy.
This is a FREE event for Vinovium Members. Wine club members of the featured winery that month also get complimentary tickets for the day their winery is featured.
Tickets purchased in advance are just $15 for general admission, and will be $20 day of. Tickets include a tasting of each wine featured that day, light snacks and 20% discount on all purchases, including on additional wine and food.
2018 Lounge Takeover Schedule:
- August 5 - Rae Wilson / Dandy Rose, Dandy Bubbles, The Grower Project
- September 9 - Barbara and Miguel Lecuona / Siboney Cellars
- October 14 - Grayson Davies / Arche
- November 11 - Michael McClendon / Kiepersol Estates
- December 9 - Randy Hester / C.L. Butaud, Sketch, Lightning Wines