Texas Wine Jam 2022
Texas Wine Jam is a wine and music festival that shines a light on new and off-the-beaten-path wineries along with a few “oldies, but goodies” that we've really come to love and the local music that feeds our soul and drives the "Cool" of Central Texas. It's also about supporting two very impactful causes that support local music and local wine - SIMS Foundation and Texas Wine Community Scholarships.
On September 4, amongst the mature Live and White oaks at Vinovium, you'll be able to taste and purchase your way through a dozen or more wineries while having the time of your life. For every bottle purchased at the festival you'll automatically be entered into a raffle to win one of several mixed-cases of wines from the wineries attending the festival (see raffle details).
VIP TICKET - $55 (11am access) + 5 Raffle Tickets ($25 Value)
GENERAL ADMISSION - $45 (12pm access)
- Samples at each of the wineries
- Complimentary glass to keep
- Wine deals - Come with the idea that you're going to get better-than-tasting-room prices on some great wine
- Automatic entry into wine and prize raffles each time you buy a bottle of wine
- Free parking
- Additional 5 raffle tickets if you bring a box of cereal or full size condiment to be donated to the local area food bank
*$4 from every ticket purchased will go to supporting the missions of SIMS Foundation and the Texas Wine Community Scholarships.